News & Media
Helping Seniors Avoid and Treat the Flu
With information on how influenza impacts senior citizens, this guide will help you identify, avoid and treat this illness.
6 Subtle Signs That Home Nursing May be Needed
A brief article on signs to look for that the seniors in your life may need home care.
AmeriCare Medical Sponsored Television Show, “Senior Matters,” Receives Prestigious Pulse Award from the American Heart Association
“Senior Matters”, a Bloomfield Township Community Television program sponsored by AmeriCare Medical, has been honored by the American Heart Association and Beaumont Health System with a 2013 Pulse Award in the Public Affairs Coverage category.
Every member of the healthcare industry strives to deliver quality care and AmeriCare and its family of companies believe it is important the industry does, it is an excellent goal!
However, in an industry growing more competitive each day while also experiencing increasing government regulation, it is no longer a matter of providing quality care or exceptional care, it is a matter of providing BestCare.
AmeriCare’s BestCare service establishes BestCare standards for management, staff, product lines, our AmeriCare Card – AmeriCard, program and service delivery, patient care, billing and reporting for the new era of outpatient and home healthcare.
Americare Medical, Incorporated is a comprehensive healthcare management company offering, through its own BestCare companies and BestCare qualified suppliers, a total spectrum of BestCare outpatient and home healthcare programs and services. Americare’s visionary BestCare services and Early Release programs are designed to satisfy every aspect pertaining to the needs of outpatients, homecare patients and healthcare providers.
- BestCare Case Management provides comprehensive discharge planning and delivery of BestCare services to ensure patients achieve an optimum quality of life.
- BestCare Utilization Review includes the disciplines of BestCare pre and post-program screening to insure the appropriateness of home healthcare treatments.
- BestCare Cost Containment offers alternative BestCare solutions to help patients attain an optimum quality of life with concurrent and retrospective reporting to monitor patient care activities and costs.
- BestCare Third Party Administrative (TPA) Services expedite claims processing of appropriate BestCare patient services tailored to specific plan designs.
- BestCare Bundled Services provide one-stop sourcing and one invoice for the delivery of coordinated multiple outpatient and BestCare home health patient services.
- BestCare Custom Management Reports tie all program services together and offer a choice of customized management tools for outcome analysis and review.
Americare’s National Home Healthcare Network, the most responsive one-stop resource of its kind, provides healthcare services where and when they are needed through a national network of independent healthcare companies. Each network member must conform to rigorous BestCare standards which include…network pricing, mandatory liability coverage and bonding… accreditation by industry recognized sources…an active quality assurance program…proven financial stability…and individual underwriting.
In the final analysis, more than enough choices abound for healthcare purchasers searching to locate “quality home healthcare companies.” However for healthcare purchasers desiring one-stop comprehensive BestCare programs and services there can only be one…