News & Media
Helping Seniors Avoid and Treat the Flu
With information on how influenza impacts senior citizens, this guide will help you identify, avoid and treat this illness.
6 Subtle Signs That Home Nursing May be Needed
A brief article on signs to look for that the seniors in your life may need home care.
AmeriCare Medical Sponsored Television Show, “Senior Matters,” Receives Prestigious Pulse Award from the American Heart Association
“Senior Matters”, a Bloomfield Township Community Television program sponsored by AmeriCare Medical, has been honored by the American Heart Association and Beaumont Health System with a 2013 Pulse Award in the Public Affairs Coverage category.
AmeriStaff provides a full range of home care needs for patients and provides an all in one solution to care for and provide high quality service to diverse and demanding customer needs.
Say NO to:
- Nursing home Confinement!
- Lengthy hospital stays!
- Day care for seniors!
- Visits to and from physical therapy centers!
- Permanent employees!
Select the buttons in the chart below to learn more about
AmeriStaff’s Home Care Services.
- Physical Therapy:
- Upon the physician’s recommendation, the physical therapist will evaluate the patient’s functional ability and consult with the physician to design a specialized therapy program.
- Occupational Therapy:
- The therapist will consult wit the physician to design a specialized therapy program to exercise muscles required for use in activities in daily living.
- Speech therapy:
- The therapist will consult with the physician and patient’s family on the communication disorders and methods in which they can assist in therapy
Infusion care in the comfort of your own home. AmeriStaff / RxIV delivers a total spectrum of cost effective excellent quality infusion therapy services and programs to patients in the comfort of their home. RxIV therapies include:
- Total parenteral Nutrition
- Enteral Nutrition
- Antibiotic therapy
- Pain Management
- Hydration Therapy
- The financial responsibility of health care services may be assumed by HMO’s, PPO’s, PPAs, Private insurances, employers, family members, or private pay.
- Our insurance specialist can help and assist you to verify insurance coverage and bill directly to insurances if home care benefits are a part of your insurance coverage.
- For our patients’ convenience, AmeriStaff Nursing Services will also accept American Express, Mastercard and Visa for items not covered by your insurance.
- AmeriStaff is fully accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), and rated # 1 for quality and reliability by Michigan Health Professional Survey reports.
- AmeriStaff, Inc. is licensed and operates under the regulations of the State of Michigan the Private Employment Agencies Division, Department of Licensing and Regulation.
AmeriStaff Nursing Services can provide the patients and or institution with the appropriate equipment for their specific needs such as hospital beds, wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, infusion pumps or any other supplies.
- Registered Nurse:
- The registered nurse provides specialized individual nursing care, teaches patient self-management skills and administers medication and treatments. High-tech R.N’s are a also available.
- Licensed Practical Nurse:
- The licensed practical nurse provides individual nursing care. The nurse will confer regularly with the physician and implement any changes of medical orders.
- Home Health Aide:
- The home health aide will provide assistance with all activities of daily living to the patient as needed and will help maintain family stability in times of crisis. High-tech H.H.A’s are also available.
- Senior Assisted Care:
- AmeriStaff senior care aids work with family and individuals that may need care. AmeriStaff will provide service from simple daily needs to specialized needs of Alzheimer’s patients.
- Companion Care:
- The companion provides non-medical care so a family member can complete the activities of a normal daily schedule. They can provide a variety of services as a personal assistant.