News & Media
Helping Seniors Avoid and Treat the Flu
With information on how influenza impacts senior citizens, this guide will help you identify, avoid and treat this illness.
6 Subtle Signs That Home Nursing May be Needed
A brief article on signs to look for that the seniors in your life may need home care.
Here is a list of Health Care resources that may be of special interest to you:
- Medicare Part A, B and D
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Web M.D.
- US Food & Drug Administration
- US Administration On Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Center for Disease Control
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters
- Oakland County Health Department
- Oakland County, Medical Main Street
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- The Mesothelioma Center
- BeneSys – Third Party Administration Services
- Millennium Campaign
- Michigan Spinal Cord Injury Association
Do you know the right questions to ask about your healthcare? Let us help! Click the image below for more info.