News & Media
Helping Seniors Avoid and Treat the Flu
With information on how influenza impacts senior citizens, this guide will help you identify, avoid and treat this illness.
6 Subtle Signs That Home Nursing May be Needed
A brief article on signs to look for that the seniors in your life may need home care.
AmeriCare Medical Sponsored Television Show, “Senior Matters,” Receives Prestigious Pulse Award from the American Heart Association
“Senior Matters”, a Bloomfield Township Community Television program sponsored by AmeriCare Medical, has been honored by the American Heart Association and Beaumont Health System with a 2013 Pulse Award in the Public Affairs Coverage category.
Here is a list of Health Care resources that may be of special interest to you:
- Medicare Part A, B and D
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Web M.D.
- US Food & Drug Administration
- US Administration On Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Center for Disease Control
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters
- Oakland County Health Department
- Oakland County, Medical Main Street
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- The Mesothelioma Center
- BeneSys – Third Party Administration Services
- Millennium Campaign
- Michigan Spinal Cord Injury Association
Do you know the right questions to ask about your healthcare? Let us help! Click the image below for more info.