News & Media
AmeriCare Medical Sponsored Television Show, “Senior Matters,” Receives Prestigious Pulse Award from the American Heart Association
“Senior Matters”, a Bloomfield Township Community Television program sponsored by AmeriCare Medical, has been honored by the American Heart Association and Beaumont Health System with a 2013 Pulse Award in the Public Affairs Coverage category.
Say NO to House Bills HB4612 & 4959
Information on House Bills HB4612 & HB4959 and how they will impact your health and the Michigan medical community.
Here is a list of Health Care resources that may be of special interest to you:
- Medicare Part A, B and D
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Web M.D.
- US Food & Drug Administration
- US Administration On Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Center for Disease Control
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters
- Oakland County Health Department
- Oakland County, Medical Main Street
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- The Mesothelioma Center
- BeneSys – Third Party Administration Services
- Millennium Campaign
- Michigan Spinal Cord Injury Association
Do you know the right questions to ask about your healthcare? Let us help! Click the image below for more info.