News & Media
Home Care Provides a Cost Effective Alternative to Nursing Home Care
At-home care is also the most attractive option for many seniors. A separate Genworth study found that 78% of respondents would prefer to receive care in their own homes rather than go to a nursing home or assisted living facility.
Here is a list of Health Care resources that may be of special interest to you:
- Medicare Part A, B and D
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- Web M.D.
- US Food & Drug Administration
- US Administration On Aging
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- Center for Disease Control
- Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters
- Oakland County Health Department
- Oakland County, Medical Main Street
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Macomb
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Oakland
- BeneSys – Third Party Administration Services
- Millennium Campaign
- Michigan Spinal Cord Injury Association
Do you know the right questions to ask about your healthcare? Let us help! Click the image below for more info.