AmeriCare Medical, Inc. is proud to be the only home healthcare organization in which all services are nationally recognized and accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) for high standards of excellence in medical staffing, private duty nursing, durable medical equipment and pharmacy services.
The rigorous on-site evaluations focus on structure and function, quality of services and products, human and financial resources and long-term viability. Voluntarily selecting to achieve CHAP accreditation and meeting national standards of excellence demonstrates AmeriCare’s commitment to quality.
Maintaining the CHAP accreditation is just one of the many tangible ways that AmeriCare Medical, Inc. continues to demonstrate a commitment to providing home health services to clients with the highest professional, safety and ethical standards.
The 2017 CHAP report indicated several organizational strengths:
- Maintaining a high score for medical staffing, private duty nursing, durable medical equipment and pharmacy services, simultaneously.
- Top leadership ranking within the healthcare industry.
- High employee morale and job satisfaction, contributing to a positive work environment.
- Experienced management team and Board of Directors who are committed to quality care, standards of excellence and the development of their innovative, world-class performance program, all of which are integral in addressing the medical needs of the communities served.
- Collaboration with the educational community to increase student awareness of home care opportunities.
This certification represents the highest level in accreditation an organization can achieve in standards of quality care.