Our care team at QCN Home Health Care in Troy, Michigan has over 20 years of experience and delivers the best-personalized skilled nursing services throughout Southeastern Michigan. We accept Medicare and most private insurances that are ordered by your physician. Contact our Home Care Coordinators at 248-358-2113 and they will help determine your allowable coverage and process all claims to your healthcare provider.
Whether you are managing a complex health condition or recovering from a hospital stay, QCN will help you regain your independence. Our trusted and highly trained staff will help you stay on track with your post-acute recovery plan – from skilled nursing visits to physical therapy treatments and more. Our home health care team delivers prompt services in coordination with your doctor’s care.
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Home Infusion and IV Therapy
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Physical and Continued Occupational Therapy
- Speech-language Pathology Services
Are You Qualified?
- Anyone under the care of a physician who is medically unstable or requires a great deal of assistance to leave their home and needs skilled care
- Anyone who is about to be discharged from a hospital or nursing home and needs additional home skilled care
- Anyone who is recovering from outpatient surgery and needs short-term skilled care at home
- Anyone with a health problem, such as diabetes, congestive heart failure, kidney disease or respiratory disease
Why Home Care?
- Patients and families that wish to postpone or prevent the need for nursing home placement
- Patients who prefer the freedom and security to recover at home from injury or illness
- Patients and families that don’t want to incur added expenses that may be associated with care provided in other settings
Contact our Home Care Coordinators today.
What is the QCN Difference?
TRANSITION – Our team will determine your needs and one of our nursing professionals will become involved in your care plan, prior to discharge, to ensure a smooth transition home and proper continuing care.
RESPECTFUL – We understand and value your time. QCN has the resources to save you time and provide “peace of mind” for patients and family members. Our staff is available 24/7 to address any concerns.
EXPERIENCE – QCN stands for Quality Compassionate Nursing and is an AmeriCare Company, we have over 40 years of experience in the Health Care Industry.
CONVENIENCE – QCN partners with AmeriStaff Nursing Services, Sun Medical Equipment & Supply, and Rx iV Specialty Pharmacy. This fully integrated healthcare network provides fast and effective service to meet your needs.
Michigan Counties Served – Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Monroe, Genesee, St. Clair, Lapeer, Livingston, Washtenaw, Saginaw, Shiawassee, and Lenawee
In-Home Services – Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Physical Therapy (PT)